Friday 1 February 2013

Take a step back to celebrate and then Push forward harder


HAPPY February 1st - What an amazing end to January. If you missed my update last night I had an incredible end to January.

I QUALIFIED for my Lux Car club with my primary business and am going out car shopping on the weekend for my new Mercedes!! Love it!

I made my first commissions with MLSP and I know that if I can make $300 using this system, I can make $3000 or $30,000. The Sky is the limit!

I grew my Network on Facebook and YouTube

I started doing Video Blogs (which I was so scared to do but now I am lovin' it)

I got to play in the snow with my girls in a winter wonderland (If you missed the video, check it out).

WHAT a great way to end an amazing month.

With February here, it is time to create a new plan (or blueprint) for success. I am working on my goals as we speak and will share them here to keep me accountable.

If you decided to do only one thing to rush you to the next level, check out this video, it may take you out of your comfy life, it may challenge you in ways you are not sure you like, BUT I promise you, IT WILL change you forever and make your dreams into a reality. This is not a magic pill! It will still mean you have work to do, but the "blueprint" is here. Implement it and you will take your dreams to another level.

http://lsh.topearnermoneysecret.com/


Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


http://www.evolve4you.com

No comments:

Post a Comment