Saturday 9 March 2013

I love to buy, I hate to be sold!!

I was out looking at cars this weekend since I qualified for my Lux Car for my primary business. We went to Mercedes, BMW and Lexus. My husband and I had lots of questions and were really interested in getting more information.

Each place had a sales person who came over and introduced themselves and asked us how they could help. We were at the dealership to get information, ultimately we are looking to buy BUT I hate being sold.

Check out my video - We love to buy but hate to be sold. What about you?


Skype: linz12hack
I Show Network Marketers How to Recruit More Reps, Get More Leads and Become a Top Earner in Their Network Marketing Company.



Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment