Monday 1 April 2013

Changing lives in 90 days or less

I don't often talk about my primary company BUT I am so excited going into April that I cannot stop my happy dance.

Ending March was amazing, our team had one Ambassador 1,  had 2 Ambassadors, 2 more Car Qualifiers, 4 Fast Trackers and many others move up in title.

We are working hard in Canada to change peoples lives both financially (over $7000 in advancement bonuses alone) and physically.

Today, April 1st opened voting for the 90 Day TaiSlim Challenge to the finalists and 8 people on our team are in the finals....AMAZING!! We are changing lives in 90 days or less.

If you want to look at these amazing success stories and read some amazing stories, Be Inspired and vote every day - please visit: http://bit.ly/TSvoteNow  
Mother/daughter team have lost over 67 lbs



lost 14lbs and 11.5 inches after your daughter was born
Lost 4lbs and 9.5 inches and finally fit back into her pre-pregnancy jeans

The science behind the products have made these products the "magic pill" everyone has been asking for for years,


Skype: linz12hack
I Show Network Marketers How to Recruit More Reps, Get More Leads and Become a Top Earner in Their Network Marketing Company.



Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment