Monday 14 January 2013

2 Main Reasons people quit


If you wanted to learn to play guitar, you would learn to play guitar!! You would buy a guitar, find a teacher, practice and practice and practice. You may not have 6 hours a day to practise but as long as you did it every day for some time, you would get better. It is the consistency that makes us better. Also, even if you aren't the next Jimi Hendrix, you would continue to practice and not give up. 

This brings me to my blog today. If you are discouraged or you do not have consistency, you will quit!! Check out my video blog for more details. 

My blog today is a video blog. I have been putting off doing video for a while now and finally decided that it was time to just do it. The quote "You don't need to be great to start, BUT you need to start to be great" hit me this morning. I had been putting it off because I didn't like what I said or how it looked or something wasn't perfect. But this time I decided not to worry and just go for it. 

Enjoy and please give me your feedback. 





Yours in Health and Wealth
Lindsay Hack

lindsay.hack@gmail.com
www.Evolve4You.com

To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


4 comments: