Saturday 26 January 2013

30 Day Video Challenge

This week I made a decision and wanted to share it with you.

I decided after reading a great quote by the legendary Zig Ziglar that I was going to start a 30 Day Video Challenge. I only start making video blogs last week (check out my first video blog here) and I was so nervous that I would screw up or make a fool of myself. I kept putting it off and putting it off. What if my dog barks or my kids scream, what if I look terrible?? All these excuses kept running through my head. I have read this quote before but it never really hit me until last week. I didn't have to be great to start video blogging, I just needed to start and it would be great!! And so I did....

This week I decided to make myself more accountable I would create a 30 Video Challenge and post a video every day. To make it even better, I declared it on Facebook and many of my fellow entrepreneurs are joining me. It is very exciting to see an idea move into an action and into an event. The next 30 days are going to be a blast.

Here is my first 2 videos that outline tips and tricks to make your home business more successful.

Enjoy and please like, share and comment if you find them helpful.








Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack

@Evolve4U




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment