Tuesday 29 January 2013

What do you mean I have to call them!!?!!


Day 5 of my 30 Day Video Challenge is staring my 4 year old daughter as my helper. It was so fun to get her involved.

Calling prospects is one of the hardest parts of this business. Many people do not know what to say and because of that they either put it off or dread the call. THAT call is the only way to build your business.

I show an example of calling a prospect using the script I regularaly use. It is never black and white (as my daughter shows) but once you get comfortable asking a basic questions, you will be more comfortable.

People join people, NOT companies. You need to build a relationship with them first. Here are 6 key pointers when calling a prospect:

1. Introduce yourself
2. State the reason for your call
3. ASK permission if this is an ok time to talk
4. Use their name often
5. Keep initial conversation to 5-10 minutes only
6. Schedule a follow-up call

Check out my video:



The goal of the initial call is to START to build a relationship. Identify their pain and try to provide a solution. This conversation cannot start with a PITCH. Think about a doctor or a mechanic, they do not recommend or prescribe anything until they know what the problem is.


If you have been putting off calling your prospects, STOP and GO do it now!!

If you want to learn more about prospecting click here: http://lsh.top10prospectingtricks.com/

Happy Calling.....



Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack
416-994-2372
@Evolve4U




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment