Monday 28 January 2013

MLM Recruiting Secret: A Daily Routine

When I first got into Network Marketing and MLM, I found that I was all over the place. I would check messages here and there, I would use Facebook when I could and I would do work in any nook and cranny I could find time. It was exhausting, unfair to my family and took its toll.

MLM Recruiting Secret: A Daily Routine

I read a book about planning for success and realised that even though I had many goals I wanted to achieve, I had no plan on how to get there. For my MLM Recruiting business to be successful,  I needed a plan.

Fail to plan, plan to fail. As a mother, wife, amateur athlete and entrepreneur, there are many many things I need to get done in a day. So I decided to go back to the basics.

When I am training for a triathlon, I make a plan and follow it!


Here I am getting ready
 to race Ironman Lake Placid
after 6 months of training

Every day has a workout or two that I need to complete in a certain manner; following these steps. I have to enter my completed workouts in my log and upload the data into the computer. This seems like second nature to me. I am not very good without a training plan and usually I am not as successful or committed without my plan.

Coming back to my home business, WHY would I ever think I could do this on the fly, without a plan? I do not know, so I decided to create one.

MLM Recruiting Secret: A Daily Routine

Check out my latest video on my daily routine that creates a blue print for success.


I hope this little video can help you be successful in your MLM Recruiting business. 

To learn more about this, click here: http://lsh.23productivitysecrets.com/


Yours in Health and Wealth,
Lindsay Hack
416-994-2372
@Evolve4U




To get more tips and strategies for growing your network marketing business using the internet, test drive MLSP by clicking here for instant access.
To learn how to work with me in my primary network marketing business or to get coaching, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment